Source code for the authentication tutorials
The Ruby on Rails application and the Android app code repositories
Following several requests, I’ve decided to publish the revised code that I used to write the previous tutorials. I revised the code since the first post and pushed them to Github.
I hope they can be useful for your projects, feel free to fork and contribute to them if you wish to.
Ruby on Rails Backend/API
- Clone or download the project
- Import it in your Eclipse’s workspace: “File > Import > Existing Android Code Into Workspace”
- Browse for the directory and check “Copy projects into workspace”
- Download ActionBarSherlock
- Extract the zip file and import it as a library: “File > New > Other … > Android Project from Existing Code”
- Navigate the ActionBarSherlock directory and select the “actionbarsherlock” dir.
- Ignore the warning/error that may arise and right-click on the new project and select “Refactor > Rename” and rename the project “ABS” (or whatever you like).
- Right-click on the AuthExample project and select “Properties”: click on the “Android” section and add the just added ABS library in the “Library” sub-section.